• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If You Could Only Have 5 Bottles In Your Bar...

Manifest Destiny

Broderick Hicks
Reaction score
What would they be? For more fun lets says you could have 5 bottles/taps. Configure it however you like. Im a poor bastard with terrible taste but, nonetheless, I'll get it poppin.

Tap - Coors Light
Tap - Guinness
Tap - Two Hearted Ale
Bourbon Bottle - Blanton's
Tequila Bottle - Avion

What say you?

wild turkey 81
Bombay sapphire gin
Belvedere vodka
dos equis lager
Natural light

the vodka would be for chicks and guests. if this was just for me I'd swap that out for Guiness.

Sam Adams

Glenlivet 18
Gentleman Jack
Woodford Reserve
Grey Goose
Crown Royal

If it was just me not concerned about wife/guests:

1 scotch - Talisker
1 bourbon - Hudson
1 gin - Hendricks
1 vodka - Stolichnaya
1 beer - Chimay Blue

Depending on the locale it could be different, but in 'Merica in general, if I'm trying to make money:

Bud Light
Bud Heavy
Yellow Tail Shiraz
Jack Daniels
Absolute Vodka

If I don't care about making $buckets but still don't want to go into the poor house:

Bud Light
Guinness
Decent quality red wine on tap
Bulleit (bourbon or rye)
Smirnoff

If I'm serving what I want and don't care about anything else (without trying to be an uber premium expensive place):

PBR (cans only)
Guinness
Decent red wine on tap
Four Roses
Grey Goose

If I just don't give a fuck and I'm emptying my bank account to start a bar that is just going to lose all my money but it'll be fun because I'm gonna drink my own booze until there's nothing left and my wife divorces me and I have to move back in with my parents and then go to jail because I murder them in their sleep for nagging me about not getting a job even though I say that I'm trying but that the job market is so tough to jump back into after throwing everything away for a couple of years:

PBR (cans only) - still got to have something light to drink when hungover
Suge Knite Imperial Stout (Boneyard Beer Co., Oregon)
Col. EH Taylor Rye
Del Maguey Minero Single Village Mezcal
Hawks View Cellars Pinot Noir (Oregon)

Boneyard brewing RPM IPA
Whatever stones current "enjoy by" IPA is
Some kind of full-bodied red wine
Makers
...Fireball :couch:

This is assuming I can still leave my home and drink tequila, otherwise a reposado takes the place of the fireball.

Glenlivet 18
Maker's Mark
Founder's Breakfast Stout
DFH 90 Min IPA
Boulevard Tank 7

Those aren't necessarily my favorites of those categories, but I'd have those in mind for accessibility for entertaining guests.

Patron (for my wife)
George Dickel
Sweetwater 420 (for my wife)
Terrapin Rye Pale Ale
Terrapin Hopsecutioner

Bookers Bourban
Hendricks Gin
Coors Light
Sierra Nevada
Guinness

Bud Light
Two Hearted Ale