• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you had Superman's powers...

CDeacMan

Ishmael Smith
Reaction score
...how would you use them? Make the assumption that no one will know about your powers unless you choose to tell/show the world

Would you use them like he does (for good?): for the sake of humanity, completely altruistic, seeking to better the lives of everyone else?

Would you use them for evil? Appointing yourself king and dictator of the world and ruling with an iron fist?

Would you tell the world? If you didn't, there are a number of ways you could use the powers to your personal benefit.

i'd fly faster than a speeding bullet and never pay for airline tickets again.

Would go to famous public basketball courts in NYC and LA and dominate pickup games using my superhuman strength and crazy leaping ability. Would quickly become legendary. Would contact media outlets and let them hype me as the greatest player ever. After the buildup, I would then contact Wake and say I would like to enroll in grad school there and play basketball for the Deacons. However, my signing would be conditional on their removal of [Redacted] as coach and Wellman as AD. After the BOT took care of business, I would dominate college basketball for 4 years. I would help recruit the best possible talent around me. I would then go play out my career in the NBA all the while doing as much behind the scenes for Wake as possible.

M3rSmGe.jpg

And what chick wouldn't want to fuck Superman if they thought that his superpowers would be hereditary and she would be the mother of a new super-race?

Negrep away but Superman is a terrible superhero. He's like that kid that uses other weapons when playing rock, paper, scissors.

And to answer the question I would fly everywhere like a boss

I think i would start out by kicking the shit out of north Korea. That little dictator is really annoying and needs an ass whooping bad.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back