• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

If you're going to fight the police don't open hand slap them.

it sounds like the cop says something like "if you keep talking like that i'm going to fucking kill you" right before the guy slaps him

Sounds like the guy deserved it, but the cop wasn't exactly following protocol.

Somebody should have slapped that screaming woman first.

I like how the camera stays with her for juuuuuuust a second right when shit gets real. She is standing there with a "Boy, that really escalated quickly" look on her face.

Last edited:
Jesus. Check out the blood on the sidewalk. Here is one of those cases, where it probably would have been better if they had just tased him(, bro).

The fact that the cop isn't forcefully flipping the dude over and cuffing him immediately seems to show that he wasn't trying to use excessive force. I don't think he enjoyed beating the shit out of the guy, but I don't think he liked getting slapped in the face either.

The fact that the cop isn't forcefully flipping the dude over and cuffing him immediately seems to show that he wasn't trying to use excessive force. I don't think he enjoyed beating the shit out of the guy, but I don't think he liked getting slapped in the face either.

thats the eaxact reason why i thought he did enjoy it. its like he is just letting the dude chill without actually restraining him with any finality (ie cuffing him) just hoping he might get up for another go

I don't think he wanted another go. He seemed to be conscientious of the fact that he was being taped and jumping on the guy while he was bleeding to cuff him and ram his face in the ground would have been worse (or at least seemed worse). Dude was getting cuffed (he pulled them out at the end), but the situation seemed to be over. Cop was just giving the guy a chance to collect himself before having the bracelets slapped on.

Back