• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

Spot the Wonder

Reaction score
Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?
Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.
Peter Gibbons: That's it? If you had a million dollars, you'd do two chicks at the same time?
Lawrence: Damn straight. I always wanted to do that, man. And I think if I were a millionaire I could hook that up, too; 'cause chicks dig dudes with money.
Peter Gibbons: Well, not all chicks.
Lawrence: Well, the type of chicks that'd double up on a dude like me do.

Raleigh police busted these two lovely lasses for hooking.
Oh, and they're twins. TWINS! What say you, men of the Pit, would you make a man sandwich with these two?

f262hz.jpg

Sarah and Katelyn Lothrop

Well, they're redheads. Redheads are generally wild in bed.

Last edited:
Take my COUSIN. He's broke and don't do shit.

h/t Bama

Last edited:
the only problem with twins is like, they aren't going to start making out, are they?

I'm guessing natural blondes going for the Cat Valentine look.

Never understood the fascination with twins. You are already doing the one chick. Why would you want another THAT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HER?

Two chicks at the same time? I am all in. But give me two different types of chicks...

You can tell the one on the left totally talked the one on the right into it - she has no shame but the other is like, "how did I let her talk me into this ish?"

They look like coke ho's but that makes sense if they're ok hookin w/ each other.

Back