• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Illary's poor health

Actual Donald Trump sentence:

CpbSlYPXgAArNvx.jpg

I saw two likely spots for sentence breaks in there, but the point remains strong.

He sounds like a Valley Girl.

That's just incoherent babbling. He has no idea what he is saying - ever.

Trump's syphilis will come out after Labor Day.

What else could make him this irrational?

I'm not familiar with this source so no idea how credible they are. Because of this, I would take what they say with a grain of salt. But if you fast forward to about 3 minutes in, they claim that the Secret Service told them Hillary has Parkinsons.

I'm not familiar with this source so no idea how credible they are. Because of this, I would take what they say with a grain of salt. But if you fast forward to about 3 minutes in, they claim that the Secret Service told them Hillary has Parkinsons.

Yikes, poor Hillary, she's really starting to look like she needs weekends off.
Cp7wvxqVMAEeSYR.jpg

Clinton took the weekend of August 6th and 7th off and she decided to take three days off this past weekend August 12th through 14th. She also has no events scheduled to participate in this coming Thursday through Saturday August 18th through 20th. This in essence would mean another three days off after three days of events scheduled starting today. In total Clinton has taken 7 days off in August out of the first 14 days and is scheduled to continue with this approach through at least this coming Saturday.

Meh. It's the Olympics. It's time to take a break.

Only brainwashed morons are challenging Hillary's health.

I'm really starting to worry.
STEADY AS SHE GOES: Hillary holds onto railing, table, chair during home visit
Hillary Clinton sought out the stability of just about anything during a visit to Joe Biden’s Scranton, Pennsylvania boyhood home.
Video from Clinton’s appearance showed her grasping for a railing, a chair and the kitchen table on Monday.
Standing outside the home, Clinton embraced the owner with one arm while holding onto the railing on the front walk. Moments later, she pivoted — and grabbed the railing with the other hand.
Then she pivoted back, only to reach for the railing again with the other hand.
Inside the house, she held onto a chair and moved to lean on the kitchen table.
Earlier in the day, she was caught on camera stumbling while trying to make her way from the podium during a rally with Biden.

http://theamericanmirror.com/steady-goes-hillary-holds-onto-railing-table-chairs-home-visit/

for all we know she has sore feet/knees. she spends a lot of time on her feet. didn't look like a balance issue to me.

Back