• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Illary's poor health

Now Russians are responsible for all broken links. Interesting.

Yeah I'm sure all of the blank tweets BS4L posted were actually from real people who just randomly decided to delete their 2016 tweets about Hillary Clinton's health.

Last edited:
Just stumbled upon this thread while searching for a place to post a tweet.

Wow this place is a graveyard of stories and conspiracy theories pushed by Russian trolls during 2016. Notice all of the deleted tweets and dead YouTube videos plus a few infowars links.

Nice work to the handful of posters who really drove the hysteria on this thread. You should be proud.

Now for a funny tweet about Martin Shkreli.

That’s ok the MSM in the US openly and unabashedly pushed the conspiracy theory that trump was losing his mind.

Just stumbled upon this thread while searching for a place to post a tweet.

Wow this place is a graveyard of stories and conspiracy theories pushed by Russian trolls during 2016. Notice all of the deleted tweets and dead YouTube videos plus a few infowars links.

Nice work to the handful of posters who really drove the hysteria on this thread. You should be proud.

Now for a funny tweet about Martin Shkreli.

mänəˈmānēə/

noun: monomania; plural noun: monomanias
exaggerated or obsessive enthusiasm for or preoccupation with one thing.
synonyms: obsession, fixation, consuming passion, mania, compulsion

"nedick’s interest in the subject verges on monomania"

Thanks for the new SAT word. Is this proper use?

"Moonz's preoccupation with newenglanddeac verges on monomania."

Moonz lecturing others in monomania is gold! Trolling a message board day after day after day but calling someone else out for monomania ...

Moonz lecturing others in monomania is gold! Trolling a message board day after day after day but calling someone else out for monomania ...

You should start getting monomaniacal about exercise dumpling

I actually feel sorry for her. She’s obviously has some issues with her mobility. Don’t know what it is but she has trouble walking as though her leg(s) collapse. We’ve seen this a lot. It’s kind of sad

#BREAKING Old woman falls down the stairs.

retired old woman slips on stairs twice...GOP masturbates

retired old woman slips on stairs twice...GOP masturbates

Re-Tried we hope. You can’t run a pay to play money laundering off site self serving enterprise bent on treason and expect a pass. As she said post Lauer interview “if he wins we are going to hang!”

Trump was willing to give the crooked bitch and Soetero a break but noooo..they insisted and pressed forward charging him with that for which they are guilty. Goebbels lives in the modern Democratic Party. This current incarnation is the most crooked collection of fucks i have ever seen in American politics in my lifetime.

Re-Tried we hope. You can’t run a pay to play money laundering off site self serving enterprise bent on treason and expect a pass. As she said post Lauer interview “if he wins we are going to hang!”

Trump was willing to give the crooked bitch and Soetero a break but noooo..they insisted and pressed forward charging him with that for which they are guilty. Goebbels lives in the modern Democratic Party. This current incarnation is the most crooked collection of fucks i have ever seen in American politics in my lifetime.

name one thing they have been proven guilty (no BS end of the world conspiracies) of...i'll hang up and listen.

ITT: GOP celebrates near serious injury of former Senator and Secretary of State

name one thing they have been proven guilty (no BS end of the world conspiracies) of...i'll hang up and listen.

take all the time you need Lectro.

you may have to actually research more than just Faux News or Drudge. if you post some Brietbart or Infowars shit, i just don't know.

Last edited:
I like how every new Trump scandal just means the Democratic Party is more corrupt in Lectro's eyes. It's pretty fascinating.

Back