• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'm loving the all white unis.

Awful uniforms, even worse performance.

I liked the uniforms. The product not so much.

I thought this too. Just another example of how small time we are.

I guess all these teams are small time too then:

20101030_uniforms2.jpg

USATSI_6907432-675x380.jpg

Texas_Royal_uniform_1.jpg

For comparisons sake:

Wake%20Forest%20Boston%20College%20Football.JPEG-03590.jpg

Last edited:
I guess all these teams are small time too then:

20101030_uniforms2.jpg

USATSI_6907432-675x380.jpg

Texas_Royal_uniform_1.jpg

Go back and read the post I quoted and then do that whole reading comprehension thing.

Since you're not capable of that I'll summarize:
The fact that the uniform is white and the helmet is off-white looks fucktarded and is small time.
If they actually were the same white, it would look cool IMO.
I love our white jerseys. They look real sharp.

Go back and read the post I quoted and then do that whole reading comprehension thing.

Since you're not capable of that I'll summarize:
The fact that the uniform is white and the helmet is off-white looks fucktarded and is small time.
If they actually were the same white, it would look cool IMO.
I love our white jerseys. They look real sharp.

Well my entire point is that the teams I just posted don't have exactly matching white between the helmets and the jerseys. But way to escalate things there buddy.

ETA: I just added in a Wake picture from last night to show a comparison.

Well my entire point is that the teams I just posted don't have exactly matching white between the helmets and the jerseys. But way to escalate things there buddy.

They're closer than what we have. Buddy.

I'll give you that they're never going to exactly match because the helmets are plastic and the shirts are fabric and the sheen will be different and lighting and yada yada. But for the love at least get it close.

They're closer than what we have. Buddy.

I'll give you that they're never going to exactly match because the helmets are plastic and the shirts are fabric and the sheen will be different and lighting and yada yada. But for the love at least get it close.

I think it was primarily to a lighting issues. I watch a lot of Texas football and the helmets look more off during night games due to the lighting. You can see that in the example of the Texas uniform above where it is an indoor shot with different lighting rather than a sunny day. I think the UT helmet looks even more off than ours in that picture.

I think this picture does a good job showing the impact of materials as well since it is looking straight down on the O-Line:

The_University_of_Texas_college_football_team_in_the_I_formation.JPG

Now one thing I like a LOT more about those Texas uniforms is how dirty they are. I 100% agree that it seemed like we were playing to keep ours clean last night.

Last edited:
Yeah a day game would be a better vantage point. At night camera angle and shadows will be a big factor. i posted early on that it looked like BC's lighting sucked.

Last set of pictures and I will shut up about it:

Night game under the lights:
hi-res-hi-res-6581686_crop_650x440.jpg

ole-miss-v-texas.jpg
(I think this one really shows what crappy lighting can do to a white helmet)

Day game:
College_football_-_Rice_Owls_vs_Texas_Longhorns.jpg

Never been a fan of any of our white unis. Looks High school to me.

Hard to hide the shit stains with white unis.

Back