• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'm serious...

slickdeac

Reaction score
778.jpg

Roll the quad TODAY with black toilet paper... It will send an immediate message and a visual that the school cannot ignore. Hatch, Wellman, and Buzz can "pretend" like they don't see ads, billboards....but they can't avoid seeing 1000s of strands of somber black toilet paper streaming across our beautiful quad! Hatch will see it from his office, students will see it walking to dorms and class, professors will see it... Then we can take a picture of it and send it to all of our media buddies.

Do. This. Please.

The best I can do is overnight delivery.

Tell me where I can get it and I'll do it. Honest to God I've never seen this stuff before.

Just roll it with regular toilet paper ironically.

Is there any way this is against campus policy to the extent I could actually get some flak from it? I am still enrolled at the University, even if I'm not taking classes.

Is there any way this is against campus policy to the extent I could actually get some flak from it? I am still enrolled at the University, even if I'm not taking classes.

lol

i picture the WFPD, wellman and buzz all on horses surrounding the trees

Just get the cheapest ply TP you can find, take a black magic marker and write Bzzout on it, it will seep through about a half-inch or so if you write it slowly enough, then unroll some and do it again. Time consuming but if you get say 10 people to do it then it wouldn't take long and would be a sight cheaper and faster than ordering online, and the message would be consistent with the other campaigns.

It's not like you need a lot. All we have are the baby trees now.

It's a funny coincidence how the trees on the Quad met their undoing during the coaching transition. I toured Wake the day that Gaudio was fired and remember seeing a few scraps of toilet paper left over from when Wake had beaten Texas. I had a friend who was a sophomore at the time that told me that the Quad looked so awesome. When I came back next year for the admitted students' day (our beloved Bzz's first year) I remember some of the trees had shrunk a few sizes. Last year when we beat Florida State was probably the last time I rolled the quad when there were still full grown trees standing. Pretty sure I didn't roll it once during '11-'12 basketball season, especially after they removed them all and replaced them with saplings.

In short: the trees on the Quad are metaphor for our basketball program. They once stood mightily over our campus, but once they caught the culture bug (I believe they did have an actual disease) they got the ax.

Back