• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

I'm waiting...

I don't give Two Shits for the assholes on this miniscule web site.

Obviously a Dale Carnegie grad. I'm sure I speak for the entire website when I say the feeling is mutual and perhaps you'd be happier just, you know, getting the fuck out of here and never coming back. Deal?

Somebody said "it's clear lectro doesn't give two shits about Wake"...this is not true.

I don't give Two Shits for the assholes on this miniscule web site.

No you don't, you don't care if the school goes to 10,000 students, if they don't increase financial aid, falls out of the top 25 etc... You care if you can get your football chubby from Wake Forest Football or not. You don't give two shits about the future of Wake Forest as long as it has a football team. You can't even pretend that you can give a shit in the future because if the lectro juniors your silverback gorrilla wife popped out are as dumb as shit as you Wake is going to really need to fall in the rankings.

Obviously a Dale Carnegie grad. I'm sure I speak for the entire website when I say the feeling is mutual and perhaps you'd be happier just, you know, getting the fuck out of here and never coming back. Deal?

Screw that, pal...I'm having a gay old time. Got a box of chick-fila in one hand and I phone in the other... I'm hunting for Bear, Biotches!

It's funny how a few fellas on a rather obscure site have taken it upon themselves to rep for all Deacs.

I run with a pretty well heeled group of Deacons (grads of the U) who don't have the
foggiest notion that I'm out here slumming-it with ne'er do wells who "claim" affiliations with "their" proud establishment.

But seriously... :) ...ol' Lecky-Poo receives a substantial number of PM's and nearly all of them are in the form of a "thanks".

Many of them thank ol' Lec for threads just like this one...one in which the usual pin pricks are taken down a notch. This brings great joy to many and Lec simply could not be held accountable for their actions were he to suddenly depart.

Nevertheless, a kind gesture on your part and one I hope you seriously entertain.

Tally ho!

Screw that, pal...I'm having a gay old time. Got a box of chick-fila in one hand and I phone in the other... I'm hunting for Bear, Biotches!

It's funny how a few fellas on a rather obscure site have taken it upon themselves to rep for all Deacs.

I run with a pretty well heeled group of Deacons (grads of the U) who don't have the
foggiest notion that I'm out here slumming-it with ne'er do wells who "claim" affiliations with "their" proud establishment.

But seriously... :) ...ol' Lecky-Poo receives a substantial number of PM's and nearly all of them are in the form of a "thanks".

Many of them thank ol' Lec for threads just like this one...one in which the usual pin pricks are taken down a notch. This brings great joy to many and Lec simply could not be held accountable for their actions were he to suddenly depart.

Nevertheless, a kind gesture on your part and one I hope you seriously entertain.

Tally ho!

Who exactly are you taking down a notch?

You're just calling people ridiculously pathetic names referencing gay sex, ass sniffing, penis size or something similar and "putting" quotes around "every" other "word" in a manner that reeks of hilariously insecure condescension.

You said you'd be happy to fight anyone or multiple persons that challenge you on these boards and then fail to show up for the only semi-serious challenge and claim it was because the guy didn't talk about it enough beforehand?

You're a sad bandwagon fan whose only positive influence are the hyped up words that get some people pumped up for football for the first 2-3 weeks before you disappear again for 9 months and start the cycle over.

Ahhh, the old "I'm losing on a thread so bad, so I'm going to lie about getting lots of PMs in support."

Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme...

Use the search function...show me where I've ever threatened your family, yourself, or your business, much less with physical violence as you've threatened to many posters on this board, including myself and the supposed ass kicking you guaranteed at the Liberty tailgate. Do it. Please.

You did have a lengthy thread bragging about throwing away your old lawnmower that one time.

Why would I do that? Want to prove a claim you made, do the ground work yourself.

Oh, and make it a public poll please, just in case you decide to start up a few parodies to vote in the affirmative that they have actually PM'd you about this thread (or any other.)

Because real posters haven't and you lied about that. Which is both pathetic and hilarious.

There you go, poll posted, public as well. Now if a posters answers yes, we will know to ignore them as well.

Why would I do that? Want to prove a claim you made, do the ground work yourself.

Oh, and make it a public poll please, just in case you decide to start up a few parodies to vote in the affirmative that they have actually PM'd you about this thread (or any other.)

Because real posters haven't and you lied about that. Which is both pathetic and hilarious.

This is the biggest load of fraudulent bullshit I've ever seen this self-important fuckbag post:

Tally ho!

let's be honest, do you really think the majority of this board is people merely claiming an affiliation to WFU? no, most are alums or current students, aka people with a very tangible connection to Mother So Dear.

let's be honest, do you really think the majority of this board is people merely claiming an affiliation to WFU? no, most are alums or current students, aka people with a very tangible connection to Mother So Dear.

I'll admit that a few of you have what we'd call "substantial connections".

I stand erected.

Interesting that a small business owner is on here antagonizing people who could actually bring him business.

Different model for sure

But he's being self-deprecating in an attempt to be humorous and ingratiate himself, so it's okay.

Back