• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Imagine this

Is there any way that this could have prevented our hiring of [Redacted]? If so, there's your silver lining.

Notice the fallout area. South trying to rise again.

Wonder what
2661862.jpg
would have done?

Maybe if they had detonated the racist crazies that run the state may have been vaporized or at least had their politics changed.

Oh ha ha ha!! That's a fucking riot Rj! I'm glad to note that there are no inappropriate subjects for jokes.

Maybe if they had detonated the racist crazies that run the state may have been vaporized or at least had their politics changed.

They could still be targeted by a drone strike.

Idiot.

Seriously, Bev Perdue and Mike Easley would have been vaporized when they were still too young to ruin everything.

I'm just waiting for some moment when a holocaust joke would be "funny" and then BOOM I am dropping that shit on Rj like a defective atomic bomb.

I'm just waiting for some moment when a holocaust joke would be "funny" and then BOOM I am dropping that shit on Rj like a defective atomic bomb.

PM Milhouse. He's got some images you can use.

Lets not lie to ourselves. Goldsboro might have been better off.

Back