• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

In anticipation of Thursday's opener, the official ULM promo video- "The Hunt Begins"

RollWave35

#KeepPounding
Reaction score
In anticipation of Thursday's opener, the official ULM promo video- "The Hunt Begins"

Promoting their #CamoOut in a swamp with their coach and AD.

http://vimeo.com/101005326

Also...

MONROE, La. -- Prior to kick-off against Wake Forest, Willie Robertson, CEO of Buck Commander/Duck Commander will serve as the ceremonial guest for the coin toss to start the #CamoOut vs. the Demon Deacons.

In addition to Robertson’s appearance at JPS Field at Malone Stadium, filming of an upcoming Duck Dynasty episode will take place and fans in attendance will end up making an appearance in that episode.
http://www.ulmwarhawks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=19000&ATCLID=209612921

Complete fail for the way the dude holds and aims the shotgun at the end of the video.

That asshole is standing there with his finger on the trigger the entire video.

Complete fail for the way the dude holds and aims the shotgun at the end of the video.

I wonder if ULM fans are into that or fell over laughing. It looked ridiculous to me.

I wonder if ULM fans are into that or fell over laughing. It looked ridiculous to me.

I would think their fans that really know how to handle a shotgun and hunt, fell over laughing including the Robertson's.

There are a lot of local car commercials in that producer's future.

The best I can say is...bless their hearts. That was bad.

Geez. Garcia and Gibson are two of the only jerseys you see.

I wonder if our entrance video, at least the part of the deacon riding the Harley to the stadium, will be the same this year. I hope so, it was bad ass!

They couldnt pull that off in one take. Nice edit in the middle.
Yep, I see that now.

Our football commercial seemed fairly bland.

But if we lose to a school (again!) that puts out that video as anything other than a piece of satire, I will be very disappointed.

Jesus, is their athletic director in his 20s?

I thought the same thing, but the dude is in his early 40s.

1999–2000 Missouri (assistant AD)
2001–2003 Santa Clara (associate AD)
2004–2005 Michigan (assistant AD)
2006–2010 UTEP (assistant AD)
2011–2012 UC Riverside (AD)
2013–present Louisiana–Monroe (AD)

Back