• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

In Charlotte...

I honestly didn't mean to cause a problem. I really appreciate your support and I know the staff does. Mods, please delete this thread if you feel it would be best.

Deac Mom -- good to hear from you again. Must be nice to watch a real football team coached by a young hungry coach!

Look I have been a little too harsh,
Sorry about that. But I doubt everybody here is starving for info on the 49ers program

Well see the thing is that people are free to post what they want on this board and people are free to read or not to read what someone posts here. After last night you can have a pass, I'm in a pretty pissy mood myself today.

Well see the thing is that people are free to post what they want on this board and people are free to read or not to read what someone posts here. After last night you can have a pass, I'm in a pretty pissy mood myself today.

You see that kind of condescendant shit gets me going .... But since I am in a pretty good mood today, you get a pass lol

Then don't open the goddamned thread. I hate fucking soccer and baseball but we have a shitload of those here. Stop being a bitch and skip it if you don't fucking like it. Christ. And when we've had our share of asshole parents here, DM is one many of us love. And you couldn't have known that so just let it go at this point.

I honestly didn't mean to cause a problem. I really appreciate your support and I know the staff does. Mods, please delete this thread if you feel it would be best.

Bullshit. Mods, don't touch this damn thread. In fact, make DeacMom a mod.

So Mom, how is Drew enjoying being with Lambert? He's got to like Charlotte more than Durham.

Last edited:
Then don't open the goddamned thread. I hate fucking soccer and baseball but we have a shitload of those here. Stop being a bitch and skip it if you don't fucking like it. Christ. And when we've had our share of asshole parents here, DM is one many of us love. And you couldn't have known that so just let it go at this point.

Yeah she is the anti footballmom42.

Drew loves his job and coaching with fellow WF guys, Sykes and Adams. However, those years at Wake were the BEST!

We have great offensive coordinator Drew should tell Lambert about. Maybe they could send a scout to check out Wake's awesome OC.

We have great offensive coordinator Drew should tell Lambert about. Maybe they could send a scout to check out Wake's awesome OC.

Talk about killing Charlotte football before they even get really started, they'd wish they'd never even started a program if Lobo was their OC.

Uh, not defending Ronin, but he didn't open the thread.

Coach Mullen is doing a great job, but I appreciate the suggestion. ;)

I think it's great that UNCC is 2-0, but their competition so far this year has had zero scholarship players.

Actually, they do.

In terms of NCAA classification, Chowan is a step down from Campbell. But the FCS Camels play in the non-scholarship Pioneer League; Chowan can offer up to 36 scholarships in Division II (and the Hawks and other CIAA teams use fewer than that).

“They’ve got (experienced) players,” said Lambert, who has 55 scholarship players on his team (a number that will increase to 85 by 2015). “That’s going to be an every-week thing for us, playing teams with older players.”

Hawks senior receiver Robert Holland holds nine school records.

Read more here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...otte-49ers-wary-of-letdown.html#storylink=cpy

Back