• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

In this thread we figure out Wellman's Horcruxes

freakadeac

Reaction score
There is dark magic afoot in the secret tunnels of Wake Forest University. Death Eaters Mike Odom and Steve Shutt, among others, have kept this a secret until now. National media and the #BuzzOut movement have finally uncovered the atrocities of Ron Wellman's management of WFU Sports. There was even a thread started by bigdoublezero about potential Conspiracy Theories on the true meaning of Wellman's decisions. Guys...it is very clear...Wellman has hidden his soul in Horcruxes for the purpose of obtaining immortality, and he will do whatever it takes to protect these objects.

Jeff [Redacted] is obviously a Horcrux. This transfiguration occurred somewhere on the golf courses in Colorado.

4961736.jpeg

My next best guess would be the Deacon Statue. Ronnie makes no secret that he is very proud of his Facilities, so it makes sense that a statue honoring his finest work, Deacon Tower, would hide a piece of his soul.

facility-secondary-dt1.jpg

Clearly Wellman has created multiple Horcruxes as this is suggested to be costly to the creator, by both diminishing their humanity and even physically disfiguring them via cratering of the face. What are the other Horcruxes, and more importantly, how can we destroy them? Wellman's arrogance has also inadvertently let him leave behind subtle hints of their whereabouts (think 'Facilities'), so the quicker we figure this out the quicker we can destroy Wellman once and for all!!

wellmanvmort.jpg

shuttpett.gif

Posted this theory in the #BuzzOut website thread a while back, but recall this infamous picture:

wellmanandbzdelik1.jpg

Most versions of "The Handshake" are cropped, so it is harder to notice the mysterious figure on the left whose face hides just out of frame.

I think we have to consider the serious possibility that our AD is really being run by a force far more insidious than Ron Wellman and his Yes Man Goon Squad.

For instance, a prime candidate for Shadow Man's identity has to be...

gman03.jpg

Lobo is definitely a horcrux.

i wish voldemort were our AD, at least he would have the balls to can bzdicklicker's pansy ass at the slightest hint of shittiness.

This might be the dorkiest thread in ogboards history

ETA - don't want to discourage the wellman is pure evil argument here. I'm just more of an old school star wars guy. Could definitely see Ronald rocking a black mask in private.

Last edited:
Back