• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Independence Day

video is pretty weird; especially when some low-level ones come over? those look suspiciously like the craft from ID4

Last edited:
is the tag below the first time 500 post rule has been referenced over here?

You mean whether it's legitimately alien spacecraft? I'm going to go with no.

If you held a gun to my head, and said 'bet your mortgage on whether or not it's a UFO', I would go with NO....but I ask...what is it then... I'm just sayin, it's a head scratcher...

As to the UFOs in England question - check out disclosureproject.org. Or on youtube search for 4 hour witness DVD (yes, it's 4 hours long). I'm not saying I agree because after watching the stuff I disagree with a lot of what they say. I recently had to watch this stuff as part of a class I took. The class actually had nothing to do with the subject of UFOs but the professor is a conspiracy nut and found a loose way to make it related. One of the interesting stats is that something like 5% of reported and documented UFOs have never been explained.

The whole speech was just a ripoff of thornton melon in back to school.

That video has been linked to a video effects company. Nothing to see here folks. Move along.

Back