• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Indiana Football Coach Talks Trash To Wake

Two months until any actual news. Gonna be a long wait

Print it out and put it in ever players locker.

maybe this?

The Wake Forest 2016 recruiting class got stronger today when the Demon Deacons added LaRonde Liverpool. Liverpool is a 3-star linebacker from Virginia Beach, Virginia, who is ranked as the 63rd best linebacker in the 2016 recruiting class, according to 247's Composite Ratings. The 6'3" 225 pound linebacker also had offers from Indiana, North Carolina State, Vanderbilt, and Virginia.

http://www.bloggersodear.com/2015/6/2/8714641/laronde-liverpool-commits-to-wake-forest-football-recruiting

Last edited:
Also, last time I checked Brian Knorr is their DC.

So annoying when people use quotes and then change the quote which therefore makes the quote mean the opposite.

Sorry if Haas, but this is a ridiculous story. Indiana coach says he doesn't like Wake and they're going to "kick our ass." Indiana has 14 wins over the past 4 years.

http://www.bloggersodear.com/2015/6...otball-coach-kevin-wilson-beating-wake-forest

I have no idea as to whether IU will kick Wake's ass but I can say that the 14 win stat is a little misleading. Wilson's win total improved in his 2nd and 3rd years after a winless first season, and only fell off last year due to injury. IU last year, when healthy, was good enough to win at Mizzou. It was far from a great team but it was a team headed to winning season until starting QB Nate Sudfeld was lost for the year. The true freshman that replaced him struggled to throw for more than 30 yards a game. And even without a passing game, IU led OSU in the Horseshoe late in the 3rd quarter in November.

As an IU fan, I've learned never to expect anything, but with Sudfeld back and healthy, and experienced starters returning all over the field, IU should be a decent team.

I have no idea as to whether IU will kick Wake's ass but I can say that the 14 win stat is a little misleading. Wilson's win total improved in his 2nd and 3rd years after a winless first season, and only fell off last year due to injury. IU last year, when healthy, was good enough to win at Mizzou. It was far from a great team but it was a team headed to winning season until starting QB Nate Sudfeld was lost for the year. The true freshman that replaced him struggled to throw for more than 30 yards a game. And even without a passing game, IU led OSU in the Horseshoe late in the 3rd quarter in November.

As an IU fan, I've learned never to expect anything, but with Sudfeld back and healthy, and experienced starters returning all over the field, IU should be a decent team.

IU lost to Bowling Green the week before they beat Missouri.

The week after they beat Missouri, they got thrashed by Maryland with Sudfield still at QB.

I don't think it is accurate to say that Indiana was headed for a winning season before he was lost for the year.

A quick background check on him shows that he played for Cheater Hill Tar Holes and for WSSU

IU lost to Bowling Green the week before they beat Missouri.

The week after they beat Missouri, they got thrashed by Maryland with Sudfield still at QB.

I don't think it is accurate to say that Indiana was headed for a winning season before he was lost for the year.

It was a mixed bag as you note but with the mediocrity of Rutgers, PSU, Iowa and Michigan, IU had a good chance at 6 wins. We can agree to disagree.

In light of this news I have decided to boycott the state of Indiana

From the other thread, Indiana's over/under win total is six for the season. @Wake, OSU, @PSU, Rutgers(meh), @MSU...that's tough.

It was a mixed bag as you note but with the mediocrity of Rutgers, PSU, Iowa and Michigan, IU had a good chance at 6 wins. We can agree to disagree.

Actually, I do agree with that was a mediocre schedule and Indiana did have a chance at gaining six wins at that (IU's schedule isn't really something I looked at before. I just looked at their results). I'm not sure if they would have though, but I will agree there was a chance.

Back