• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Indiana-Michigan

Wakeforest22890

Snowpom
Reaction score
This should be a great offensive battle. I didn't realize that Michigan only has one senior that plays.

All the Michigan haters are going to love this.

Ohhhhh! So this is what good basketball looks like. I almost forgot.

But don't forget, Bzzz first several years at wake were just like Crean's at indianas

But don't forget, Bzzz first several years at wake were just like Crean's at indianas

Lol no. Indiana was in a much worse place than we were when Crean was hired. Also, Tom Crean was qualified for the job he got (and kept).

Great game. Two quality teams that will be there in March.

I think these are best two teams this year with Florida right behind. I think this is year we could have someone unranked win title though. We have like 12-15 teams that are good, but no great teams.

Indiana visits Michigan at the end of the season. Mark that on the calendar.

I think these are best two teams this year with Florida right behind. I think this is year we could have someone unranked win title though. We have like 12-15 teams that are good, but no great teams.

I think Florida is by far the best team honestly. These two behind UF.

Back