• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Industry Hubs: Requesting the boards for help

PhillyDeac

Reaction score
I'm working on a project for work, and would like to turn to the boards for some insight.

I need to categorize (where possible) the main US locations for various industries.

For example:

Pharmaceutical Companies: Central Jersey through Delaware (including Philadelphia Suburbs).
Medical Manufacturing: Chicago Suburbs.

If you have knowledge of an industry and can tell me an area of the country where some major companies for that specific industry are located, I would appreciate it.

Just sent you a PM that might be helpful.

Bringing real life in is supposed to be a lifetime ban......

Pahrump, NV - legal prostitution

Bringing real life in is supposed to be a lifetime ban......

You're such a miserable fucking twat.

Maybe you should threaten to contact his employer. That'll show him.

Boston is a pretty large pharmaceutical area as well, not sure if its the same extent as Delaware up through Central Jersey though.

if you promote it on the boards, it's no longer just your life, it's boards life as well

I'm working on a project for work, and would like to turn to the boards for some insight.

I need to categorize (where possible) the main US locations for various industries.

For example:

Pharmaceutical Companies: Central Jersey through Delaware (including Philadelphia Suburbs).
Medical Manufacturing: Chicago Suburbs.

If you have knowledge of an industry and can tell me an area of the country where some major companies for that specific industry are located, I would appreciate it.

The Triangle/Research Triangle Park also have significant presence in the Life Sciences/Tech industry.

Aerospace - Pacific Northwest
Automotive/Plastics Manufacturing - Midwest (Ohio/Michigan)

Back