• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Injury Report from Lib Game

IAppreciateIt

no bunting allowed
Reaction score
looking for status reports on

AT Perry
Maginn
Keshawn Williams
Cooley
Carson
Roberts
ETA: Brendon Harris

not sure anyone else

(ps injuries as excuses are almost always lame, almost as bad as blaming refs. i’m just curious)

Last edited:

AT Perry
Maginn
Keshawn Williams
Cooley
Carson
Roberts

not sure anyone else

(ps injuries as excuses are almost always lame, almost as bad as blaming refs. i’m just curious)
agreed, they are lame, but also interested.

The worst one I saw was Cooley. Carson also looked shaken up (and I hate to say it, but Key 100% got concussed on that play and I’m most worried about him).

Was hoping Cooley’s was just a cramp. It looked like a lot of pain.

carson’s looked like a hammy. would be surprised if it’s just a cramp for cooley since he didn’t come back in.

Was hoping Cooley’s was just a cramp. It looked like a lot of pain.
looked Like an ankle or or knee as he kept try to walk but lower part seemed to give out when he fell down. He really wanted to stay on field but just couldn’t walk.

When did Perry get hurt? Totally missed that but I've tried to block out most of the memory of this game except for the stopped two-point conversion.

Can't recall seeing many teams luckier than Liberty was tonight. One horseshoe after another pulled right out of their arses.

From my perspective it looked like something in his thigh/quad area. Hope it was just a charleyhorse in his quad from the flying bodies and not something worse.

Cooley posted several stories on his IG. Looks like he is in good spirits?

AT Perry
Maginn
Keshawn Williams
Cooley
Carson
Roberts

not sure anyone else

these guys all seem to be on the Clemson depth chart. so not sure if that only means they're not out for the season or if there's a decent chance all are available.

Great news on the depth chart. The fact that Brendon Harris (wrist injury) isn't listed hopefully means it's credible.

Great news on the depth chart. The fact that Brendon Harris (wrist injury) isn't listed hopefully means it's credible.
Meh. I view it through the lens of the NFL injury designations.

Anyone that is for sure, 100%, out won't be on the depth chart. Anyone that is doubtful/questionable to play will be and Clawson will refuse to elaborate further.

It probably means there's a chance Carson, Cooley, etc play this week, but that could be a 5% chance on a limited snap count.

Back