• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Intelligence Indicates that Syria May Be Hiding Chemical Weapons Cache

TR1982

Reaction score
http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/05/first-on-cnn-us-intelligence-suggests-syria-may-hide-some-chemical-weapons/?hpt=hp_t2

I am continually amazed by the number of times Democrats (and even some Republicans) fall for the bullshit that Syria and Iran peddle. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me ten times....Jesus Christ. Can't wait to hear the momentous announcement that Iran has agreed to shut down their centrifuges and allow weapons inspectors into the country in exchange for lifting sanctions.

NO WAI!!!!!!!!

Don't shit on Pres. Obama's only chance to have a WIN this fall.

Wait, you mean that a country can hide it's chemical weapons from the U.N.? No way.

And we have a year to find it. That's the end date. Of course TR had no interest in the positive news that every enriching and chemical assembly plant has been destroyed or disassembled a day before it was due to be done.

And we have a year to find it. That's the end date. Of course TR had no interest in the positive news that every enriching and chemical assembly plant has been destroyed or disassembled a day before it was due to be done.

forever alone

Where is the loss for Obama?

US intelligence has evidence they're hiding chemical weapons. He's the commander in chief. It's not like we can do anything about it and Obama still holds the trump if Syria doesn't comply.

I know some people wanted another war. I'm glad to go through this diplomatic back and forth and gamesmanship instead of dead American bodies.

US intelligence has evidence they're hiding chemical weapons. He's the commander in chief. It's not like we can do anything about it and Obama still holds the trump if Syria doesn't comply.

I know some people wanted another war. I'm glad to go through this diplomatic back and forth and gamesmanship instead of dead American bodies.
the wool is over your eyes you sheep.

Of course they are. It's tough to hide all those chemical weapons they got from Saddam.

Pretty sure Putin will ride in on a tiger and put them in their place.

Didn't say it was a loss, just that he's so desperate for a win right now that his PR machine was out in full force proclaiming that Syria had given up ALL of their chemical weapons. When anyone with a pulse knew that wasn't true.

Didn't say it was a loss, just that he's so desperate for a win right now that his PR machine was out in full force proclaiming that Syria had given up ALL of their chemical weapons. When anyone with a pulse knew that wasn't true.

He NEVER said any such thing. What he said was Syria PROMISED to give up ALL its chemical weapons over period of time that will end NEXT year.

Don't let the TRUTH get in the way.

There is no win for this president, or any other, while the economy sucks balls. Same shit happens with booming economy and no one gives a shit.

yes, this

03-Intelligence.jpg

Back