• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Interesting kids WF t-shirt

94Deac

Grouchy SOB
Reaction score
Wake Forest Demon Deacons Infant Black Character T-shirt

thumb.aspx

Head-scratcher at best.

http://www.wakeforestshop.com/COLLEGE_Wake_Forest_Demon_Deacons_Kids/Wake_Forest_Demon_Deacons_Infant_Black_Character_T-shirt

It's a t-shirt that's
in the color black
for an infant
and has a character on it

Lol, I actually like it kinda

Apparently we bought product from a company that can get away with using the same shirt for every team with just palette and logo swaps.

For example:
thumb.aspx

Me like it....our brand items have gone a bit stale.

Me like it....our brand items have gone a bit stale.

Oh don't get me started on this.

Women's selection is pretty poor at the Deacon Shop on campus.

Why does everything have to have a damn hood? I can't figure out if its just a middle aged person, who just doesn't know better, making these selections or whether this is all that's available?

Oh that's a helmet. I thought it was an Afro with WF in the side

I thought it was Tommie Smith on the medal stand at the 68 olympics.

Oh don't get me started on this.

Women's selection is pretty poor at the Deacon Shop on campus.

Why does everything have to have a damn hood? I can't figure out if its just a middle aged person, who just doesn't know better, making these selections or whether this is all that's available?

If it's the same woman doing the buying that it was a few years ago, she's in her 50s or 60s and cares more about getting cute stuff for dogs or uber-expensive stuff that doesn't sell. She never listened to what any of the salespeople told her as far as items requested or hot sellers (I did work study for the Hanes Mall store while in school).

IMO, part of the need is to develop a 3rd color....like maybe silver or grey. And really, isn't it about time we finally jetison the khaki/tan so-called Las Vegas gold and get NIKE to give us a true Old Gold color ?

Back