• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

iphoto question

DeacHoops

Reaction score
i'm trying to get rid of a couch, so i took a couple of pictures, uploaded them to iphoto, and tried to post it on craigslist. when i actually open iphoto, they're there. but if i hit the "browse" button on craigslist (or if i try to browse for it to email it through gmail), it doesn't appear as having been imported.

i'm technologically challenged, so speak to me as though i'm a third grader. why is it not there? nobody is going to buy this thing if they can't see pictures of it.

i'm trying to get rid of a couch, so i took a couple of pictures, uploaded them to iphoto, and tried to post it on craigslist. when i actually open iphoto, they're there. but if i hit the "browse" button on craigslist (or if i try to browse for it to email it through gmail), it doesn't appear as having been imported.

i'm technologically challenged, so speak to me as though i'm a third grader. why is it not there? nobody is going to buy this thing if they can't see pictures of it.

Don't you have to host your craigslist pictures somewhere else like imageshack? I think iphoto is just relative to your computer.

Drag a copy to your desktop. Or export a copy. Select the photo, go to file>export, save as jpg to your desktop.

thanks guys! got it to work by saving it to my desktop. i still don't really understand, since all of my other pictures that are in the same format were there and able to be loaded, yet the two new ones weren't. but regardless, saving it to the desktop worked. thanks!

Back