• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Iran Plots Revenge, U.S. Says

You have no idea who voted for whom or what they thought in the past. You assume that anybody who has the slightest conservative leanings supported and voted for absolutely everything Bush did. You make stupid assumptions and then try to derail threads with personal attacks. And it really doesn't fucking matter.

So just stop.

People have the option to ignore rjkarl. I don't know why they don't use it.

Another ironic post-even when two generals gave up their careers to tell the world our systemic use of torture at Gitmo and around the world was AQ's top recruiting tool people here still supported its use.

There is nothing ironic about the post. Just stating facts. And no, I don't think the crazies should be given any more recruiting help.

I think bkf is the most ignored. He is the only person I have on ignore.

How about we just drop bkf in the middle of Syria? No doubt he would antagonize both sides to the point that they view him as their common enemy and, as such, join forces to defeat him, becoming friends in the process. Crisis averted.

How about we just drop bkf in the middle of Syria? No doubt he would antagonize both sides to the point that they view him as their common enemy and, as such, join forces to defeat him, becoming friends in the process. Crisis averted.

you can't defeat BKF because BKF doesn't realize when he's defeated

Last edited:
Hm, found something else from the guy who made the statement, apparently he wrote an article a year and a half ago about how Iran should attack Israel, and claimed it would only take them 9 minutes to wipe out the country. Interesting guy. (Link)

Back