• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Iranian official on nuke deal: 'We did not agree to dismantle anything'

RacerDeac

#iwasright #rjlies
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/22/politics/iran-us-nuclear/index.html?hpt=hp_t1
Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif insisted Wednesday that the Obama administration mischaracterizes concessions by his side in the six-month nuclear deal with Iran, telling CNN in an exclusive interview that "we did not agree to dismantle anything."

"The White House tries to portray it as basically a dismantling of Iran's nuclear program. That is the word they use time and again," he said, urging Sciutto to read the actual text of the agreement. "If you find a single, a single word, that even closely resembles dismantling or could be defined as dismantling in the entire text, then I would take back my comment."

He repeated that "we are not dismantling any centrifuges, we're not dismantling any equipment, we're simply not producing, not enriching over 5%."

One would think that after four years of Wellmanspeak that people would understand context a little better when it comes to interviews with the media, but who knows.

Zarif: "He explained Iran's support for the Syrian government, a longtime ally, by saying "Iran finds itself in a situation where we see the very prominent and serious danger of terrorism, extremism, sectarian tension being fed from outside and creating a very dangerous environment in Syria."

Baghdad Bob lives!

Zarif: "He explained Iran's support for the Syrian government, a longtime ally, by saying "Iran finds itself in a situation where we see the very prominent and serious danger of terrorism, extremism, sectarian tension being fed from outside and creating a very dangerous environment in Syria."

Baghdad Bob lives!

Not really man. Its Shia vs Sunni at this point. Its a war of ideologs.

Nobody wins. Just stop procreating you idiots. Because your kids are doomed. Why bring a dead person into the world.

Not really man. Its Shia vs Sunni at this point. Its a war of ideologs.

Nobody wins. Just stop procreating you idiots. Because your kids are doomed. Why bring a dead person into the world.

I was just stating that the Iranians blaming Syrian terrorism and sectarian tension fed from the outside and creating a dangerous environment is laughable b/c they are the ones doing it.

I was just stating that the Iranians blaming Syrian terrorism and sectarian tension fed from the outside and creating a dangerous environment is laughable b/c they are the ones doing it.

Oh I know, I was just mocking the quote. As long as they but their faith in the Quran and their pedophile of a prophet, then they are doomed to a life of suffering and imprisonment.

I'm over it. Let their SHARED god sort it out.

Reactions: ONW
Back