• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Irish on CNN

I was going to post this earlier but then figured it was already posted and didn't feel like scrolling through to see.

Great interview!

War can't continue much longer with the internet bringing people around the world closer to each other. The military industrial complex won't get away with killing 100k foreigners if they all have Facebook profiles.

War can't continue much longer with the internet bringing people around the world closer to each other. The military industrial complex won't get away with killing 100k foreigners if they all have Facebook profiles.

Yeah especially with soldiers blogging, facebooking, tweeting, etc... from the front lines.

Bizarre

sounds like you really have a good handle on things

Thanks, everyone! It was fun. Duly noted on the head-bobbing.

And ... yes, Steels?

I read your stuff and listen to you speak and I keep thinking to myself over and over again, "Why does this guy waste his time moderating our msg board?"

Great interview, super insight. Thanks.

Thanks, everyone! It was fun. Duly noted on the head-bobbing.

And ... yes, Steels?

...and thus begins the OGboards hostile takeover of the media...

On a serious note, glad you're getting props for your work and experience Irish!

I will take partial credit for preparing you to lead men Irish. You know we helped haha.

In all seriousness good job and I am blown away by where you are now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read your stuff and listen to you speak and I keep thinking to myself over and over again, "Why does this guy waste his time moderating our msg board?"

Great interview, super insight. Thanks.

I think it's for his next book, BuzzOut: Embracing the Suck in Little Old Wake Forest Basketball.

Tell me all the Don Lemmon gossip!!!

...and the lightbulb just went on. Was trying to place Irish from the old ROTC days. You were a freshman when I was a Senior. And from the CNN vid, looks like you threw on a few pounds since your Army days. No more mandatory PT... :)

Golden opportunity to wear our signature OGBoards pin....

Back