• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ironic Republican hypocrisy

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I have to shake my head and laugh at Congressional Republicans complaining about Reid not voting on bills that will obviously fail.

How can Republicans be taken seriously when no one in the history of the US Senate has blocked more bills than Mitch McConnell?

In fact his terms are #1 and #2 in US history in obstructing bills passed by the House.

The GOP has no standing to voice outrage about this.

It is completely unacceptable that you personally attack me instead of what i wrote. that's it, i'm done iwth you

It is completely unacceptable that you personally attack me instead of what i wrote. that's it, i'm done iwth you

LOL You actually had me going there for a minute. Unfortunately the real RJ has been done with me for a couple of years now.

Who did you used to be?

I don't have you on ignore there.....

I do defer to the ins and outs of bestiality and pedophelia to you...

Of course you don't want to discuss the subject of the thread.

I have to shake my head and laugh at Congressional Republicans complaining about Reid not voting on bills that will obviously fail.

How can Republicans be taken seriously when no one in the history of the US Senate has blocked more bills than Mitch McConnell?

In fact his terms are #1 and #2 in US history in obstructing bills passed by the House.

The GOP has no standing to voice outrage about this.

Because they were bad bills?

There were over a dozen bills that had over 400 votes in the House and many more than that which had 350-400 votes.

Mcconnell stopped the will of House Republicans dozens of tmies. He is the biggest obstructionist in the history of the US Senate.

What he did was unthinkabnle to anyone who has ever held his position. He is a disgrace to the Senate.

He's a speed bump on the road to Obamaville. He's done exactly what he should do... slow down the bus.

Who would have thought that the Democrats would ever propose $4 trillion dollars in spending cuts, and the Republicans say that's too much?

There were over a dozen bills that had over 400 votes in the House and many more than that which had 350-400 votes.

Mcconnell stopped the will of House Republicans dozens of tmies. He is the biggest obstructionist in the history of the US Senate.

What he did was unthinkabnle to anyone who has ever held his position. He is a disgrace to the Senate.

I thought you said Jesse Helms was. Pick one.

Because the cuts are kicked down the road and may never happen?

Back