• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Coach Clawson a Prick?

Is Coach Clawson a Prick?

• Total voters
There's a lot of class on her Facebook. Anyone live near Jupiter who can stroll down to the Sunset Cigar Lounge, have her sling you drinks and report back?

I'll be down there in a few weeks. The Sunset Cigar Lounge is on my bucket list now.

People consider Greg Marshall a prick! But he wins! I don't give a rats dick if The Claw is a prick, but I do care if he wins! And from everything I've seen he will succeed at doing just that

so let me get this straight - Clawson has been here, what 9 months and we have a "Poll" started allegedly by the back-up QB's mom wanting to know if the majority of board posters think that the head coach is a Prick?.....Really people?

i am sure this has nothing to do with the fact that a red shirt Junior was beaten out by a true freshmen.....it's DIVISION 1 football....in the ACC!!!

this isn't intramural's!

One thing i really like about clawson is that he has said from day 1 that the best players will play regardless of what class they are in (as long as they don't act like idiots off the field) - far as i can tell that has been 100% true to date

Almost.... We have a backup QB's mom who apparently vented on FB a few weeks ago...... And people are having a bit of fun with it is all!!!!!

so let me get this straight - Clawson has been here, what 9 months and we have a "Poll" started allegedly by the back-up QB's mom wanting to know if the majority of board posters think that the head coach is a Prick?.....Really people?

I'm with this guy. I can't believe the OP would be serious in making such a poll.

She post a lot on facebook that's for sure. I saw another post of hers from 09/06-

"Tonight Wake Forest plays Gardner Webb at 6:30 p.m. Let's see whether this new Coach Dave Clawson, puts in Tyler, or if he plans on playing the Freshman like he did last week and it becomes another disaster!!! You are expected to build your team up Coach..... not tear it apart. You NEED to PUT him in!!! Isn't the second half where you make your adjustments????? Yeah..... I said it!!!"

Am I the only one who immediately thought of this video and the possibility of this scene being re-created in the parents' section this season?

Lady, support your son privately. Publicly, STFU. This doesn't help him or his team. It just draws attention to you. So, ask yourself why you are doing this. Unless your motivation is to draw attention to yourself, at the expense of your son, stop.

Lady, support your son privately. Publicly, STFU. This doesn't help him or his team. It just draws attention to you. So, ask yourself why you are doing this. Unless your motivation is to draw attention to yourself, at the expense of your son, stop.

Seriously. She must have taken some lessons from Fonda Bryant on how to make a fanbase really dislike you.

She post a lot on facebook that's for sure. I saw another post of hers from 09/06-

"Tonight Wake Forest plays Gardner Webb at 6:30 p.m. Let's see whether this new Coach Dave Clawson, puts in Tyler, or if he plans on playing the Freshman like he did last week and it becomes another disaster!!! You are expected to build your team up Coach..... not tear it apart. You NEED to PUT him in!!! Isn't the second half where you make your adjustments????? Yeah..... I said it!!!"

Hey Tyler, does your mom fuck as good as she talks shit?

Back