• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Dan Collins still around?

icedaman

Reaction score
I noticed he hasn't written anything on his "My take on Wake" Blog lately. Did I miss his departure?

I'm guessing he is just taking the summer off. I think he still writes for the W-S Journal, but it may not be in the capacity that it used to be in.

Saw him at a Dash game a couple weeks ago so he is still around. Not sure about the lack of blog updates though.

Paper business isn't like it used to be so he doesn't work during this stretch.

Like many of us, [Redacted] has killed his passion for Wake Forest sports. Luckily football is right around the corner!

:rulz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no.. Please don't give me negative rep 27..

Just FYI, police discovered that Carradine couldn't have done that to himself all alone. YOU could be the little Thai boy who is blowing [Redacted] before it all goes wrong. Good luck sleeping now that I have got you all excited..

Jeez dude. I get hating Bz and all, but he's still a university employee. Wishing death on university employees probably isn't the best practice--not because it could have any real effect, but because it makes us look like SEC fans.

Even beyond university employee, he's an actual person...who coaches basketball. You're fucking nuts. He's a basketball coach and you're making jokes about him killing himself. It's just in poor taste and it's certainly not funny.

Even beyond university employee, he's an actual person...who coaches basketball. You're fucking nuts. He's a basketball coach and you're making jokes about him killing himself. It's just in poor taste and it's certainly not funny.

I'm trying to trump up the "Wake Forest Family" here. Pro Humanitate!

Jeez dude. I get hating Bz and all, but he's still a university employee. Wishing death on university employees probably isn't the best practice--not because it could have any real effect, but because it makes us look like SEC fans.

LOL

I'm all about your 1st amendment right and this being a place to freely discuss WFU, but wishing someone death isnt acceptable under any circumstances.

I want [Redacted] out as coach as much as anyone (more than most), but would never wish death or personal ill will on anyone. That's horrible....

Back