• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

is ESPNU the only channel the game is on today?

dagreekdeac

Reaction score
It won't let me watch it on "WatchESPN" as it says it's blacked out in the area (winston salem) which usually only happens when it's on another local channel?

Wondering the same thing myself. Had planned on watching this on WatchESPN, surprised it's blacked out.

We're lucky we even got ESPNU. They ought to put us on Lifetime or Oxygen.

Yeah, just ESPNU I think. Might be on one of the TWC special event channels, though?

Join this century and get ESPNU.

They've started blacking out ESPN, ESPN2 and the U regionally even if it's the only place to watch the game. I think it's to add incentive to actually order the station. If you look at our game on the coverage map, the only place you can watch online is Alaska (not MD, the real one).

for online folks, first row sports is the only option.

Well that's shitty. WatchESPN just got a lot less useful when on the road.

Join this century and get ESPNU.

Nah bro, just proxied it so they don't know where I am. I have to pay for ESPNU. Just put speed4up.com in the automatic configuration URL in your proxy settings in Firefox. Boom, not blacked out.

They've started blacking out ESPN, ESPN2 and the U regionally even if it's the only place to watch the game. I think it's to add incentive to actually order the station. If you look at our game on the coverage map, the only place you can watch online is Alaska (not MD, the real one).

You have to subscribe to ESPN for the app to work at all

4012169_o.gif

tDYAJ.jpg

Just do this in Firefox if yours is blacked out. Black out solved.

Back