• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is game on Espn 3 of ACC Direct or nothing

Goolsbyrules

Reaction score
I am not seeing game on my Watch Espn3 app and my Roku ACCDirect doesn't mention it either. Cant make it to the game tonight.

I am not seeing game on my Watch Espn3 app and my Roku ACCDirect doesn't mention it either. Cant make it to the game tonight.

If you are looking strictly at "ESPN3" listings, it's not there, but on the website and in the app there is a dropdown menu that lets you see other ESPN networks and channels -- including ACC ESPN Network Extra.

Select that "channel," and you should be able to see the game within the WatchESPN app.

If you are looking strictly at "ESPN3" listings, it's not there, but on the website and in the app there is a dropdown menu that lets you see other ESPN networks and channels -- including ACC ESPN Network Extra.

Select that "channel," and you should be able to see the game within the WatchESPN app.

TITCR

I had to log in through my cable provider to get it. I wonder if that's preventing some on here going through XBOX or other apps

I feel like the app hasn't been updated to provide the broken down content that exists when you do it through the computer.

i've got it on watchespn.

Anybody know how to chromecast the watchespn window? Doesn't seem to work for me.

Figured it out. You tell the ESPN video window to display as tab. That puts it into a regular browser window which you can then Chromecast. Not super intuitive.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Why aren't you just Chromecasting from your phone's watchESPN app? It's on there.

I spent way too long looking for it on the Xbox One WatchESPN app. Pulled it up with the AppleTV no problem.

Back