• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it Mafia season yet?

Screamindemon3

Reaction score
2oho.gif

We should probably start with a couple of vanilla ones (VANILLA, Knight) but I've got a crazy NHL one I've been cooking up that I can run around the second or third week of May.

I've got a BuzzOUT mafia idea. I'll need some help putting it together and running it.

I can set up to run one two weeks (start April 30ish) from now that can just be a regular vanilla game. Won't do a sign up until a few days beforehand.

We need something to get the mafia juices flowing. I say we rehash old epic mafia moments, and vote on the top 3 or so....

I think my favorite was when Nonny came out with a huge post with a super large font heading saying something to the effect of "FOLLOW ME AND WE WILL WIN!!1!!!11" He then procedes to correctly call out every mafioso, and nails the best way to kill them and end the game. Five minutes later he had abandoned his perfect plan and was following mafia Chic's plan haha.

How did Doofy Bananas get his name? I know he had like three epic fails in a row, but I can't remember what exactly he did.

I think The Departed was one of my favorite games, and I was especially impressed with Nova as Billy Costigan. I didn't think Nova had it in him to pull it off, and just like the character Costigan, I think the pressure ruined Nova for life.

I havent played long enough to have a favorite - but I am always up for playing. Would be willing to co-mod if someone needs help, never modded a complete game before, though, but it doesn't seem that hard....

We need something to get the mafia juices flowing. I say we rehash old epic mafia moments, and vote on the top 3 or so....

I think my favorite was when Nonny came out with a huge post with a super large font heading saying something to the effect of "FOLLOW ME AND WE WILL WIN!!1!!!11" He then procedes to correctly call out every mafioso, and nails the best way to kill them and end the game. Five minutes later he had abandoned his perfect plan and was following mafia Chic's plan haha.

How did Doofy Bananas get his name? I know he had like three epic fails in a row, but I can't remember what exactly he did.

I think The Departed was one of my favorite games, and I was especially impressed with Nova as Billy Costigan. I didn't think Nova had it in him to pull it off, and just like the character Costigan, I think the pressure ruined Nova for life.

That was quite a fun one. There's been some good ones over the years. Who was it that screwed up my BCS game...Diego, was it you?

remember that time I was mafia and got you fuckers to kill the real cop when I was the fake cop? Well you should. I am to be feared.

Hard to say what my favorite moment has been. Winning as an indy on the Suque was pretty awesome, but that wasn't a big game. LOTR and my PMs as Saruman were pretty entertaining, at least to me. Some of the Nonny explosions of the past were fantastic. My favorite game design ever is still the World Cup one that WFU03 ran a few years ago. That game was insane yet still balanced, even with 4 mafias and secret roles. Eagles has also ran some very good games in the past. I'm sure I'm missing some other highlights...

That was quite a fun one. There's been some good ones over the years. Who was it that screwed up my BCS game...Diego, was it you?

Na I was probably more upset about the bush league move than you were......I really liked the game idea.

Back