• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it me or is the President getting very skinny?

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
Seems like he has lost a ton of weight the last couple of months. Has anyone else noticed this?

Sorry for the meaningless thread but no other place to post my inner dialogue.

no i have not been paying attention to the president's physique

I actually noticed this when watching his comments on the riots in Baltimore.

Seems like he has lost a ton of weight the last couple of months. Has anyone else noticed this?

Sorry for the meaningless thread but no other place to post my inner dialogue.

Didn't you post a similar thread about Obama looking tired about 2 years ago?

Perhaps. Again...no other place to post my inner dialogue.

He's literally working his ass off for you. You should be appreciative. ;)

You are not very gracious in accepting apologies. So, it would seem that it takes one to know one. Cunt, I mean.

I didn't consider your apology sincere. So, no, I didn't accept it. But, we're good. I don't need for you to like me and I'm sure you don't need (or want) me to like you. Carry on.

Are you 3 years old? Why would I make an apology that wasn't sincere? Do you honestly think, given how unpopular my views are on here, that I give a shit if people like me?

Regardless, you are under no obligation to treat it as sincere, and it is not conditioned on you accepting it.

Either way, you are still one. Cunt, I mean.

Apologize to Regina George, and I'll forgive you.

ONW, the mental image that comes into my mind when I read your posts over the past few days is of a doughy 10 year old kid brother to a teenage bully big brother who, when the big brother gets in verbal altercations with his classmates, stands behind him and yells things like "yeah!" when the big brother gets in a good barb and laughs maniacally at jokes that aren't funny so he can fit in with his big brother's friends who tolerate him only because his big brother is cool, and then who hides behind his big brother when the swinging starts and then later tells his own classmates that he got into a fight and beat up some older kid.

Just thought I'd share that with you.

this is an oddly detailed description

Back