• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it OK to punch a NazT?

Do you punch the NazT?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
NazT%20Deac-L.jpg
NazT%20Deac%20and%20Alphonso%2001.jpg

Was my dude before he sold out, have a few Facebook pics with him

Still at it....

noelshep Just click your heels together and say There's no place like Wake! @addydeac14 @wfudeaconclub @streakindeac @demondeacons @wakeforestmagazine #godeacs #blessed #onlyaddywouldhavetheseshoes #emotional

16122954_1831197357199795_7385186984047673344_n.jpg

Was my dude before he sold out, have a few Facebook pics with him
lol at the idea that he's not your boy because he sold out. I seriously doubt he was ever your boy.

damn smidge u just gonna take that?

Still at it....

noelshep Just click your heels together and say There's no place like Wake! @addydeac14 @wfudeaconclub @streakindeac @demondeacons @wakeforestmagazine #godeacs #blessed #onlyaddywouldhavetheseshoes #emotional

16122954_1831197357199795_7385186984047673344_n.jpg

NazT with the super masculine kicks

Remember when you weren't a douche canoe? Me neither.

Seriously, naz is a great guy, and has done more for the deacons and the university than most of the people on these boards. I get that this was a lame parody thread, but lay off a truly good guy.

Yep. NazT is a good dude. Proud shill but good dude.

Ah, the irony of a grown man who uses parody accounts to troll a message board about college sports continually calling someone else out for being uncool.

I'll clarify that I thought his schtick was exceedingly lame and less than one step up from Fan Man. I'm sure he's a fucking hero in real life. Not okay to punch him.

I mean, NBA teams have to pay somebody to act like that.

Back