• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is it weird to hate a certain race?

zqglass

Reaction score
I don't mind doing a 5k race but my running group wants to do a 10k and I don't really like them.

It all depends on if it's one of the good 10ks or one of the bad 10ks.

I really hate the three legged race. What kind of elementary school nonsense is this...........................and brown people.

I'm ok with any race from the 100 meter dash all the way up through ultra marathons. My only problem is when the races get all mixed up. An event should either be a marathon OR a half marathon OR a 10 K, not all of the above. The races should not be mixed.

Never met anyone that didn't like a nice, zesty wheelbarrow race to get the blood pumping.

the-wheelbarrow.jpg

I'm ok with any race from the 100 meter dash all the way up through ultra marathons. My only problem is when the races get all mixed up. An event should either be a marathon OR a half marathon OR a 10 K, not all of the above. The races should not be mixed.

I believe sprinters sprint with sprinters, marathoners marathon with marathoners, and power walkers power walk with power walkers. AS NATURE INTENDED.

I hate the dark ones. You can never see where you're going and likely to twist an ankle in a pothole.

Back