• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Josh Harris going to transfer?

Garrett_TD23

Reaction score
I read on a Wake blog a few months ago that Josh Harris was thinking about transferring. Did it ever happen, is he definitely returning next season?

I can't imagine why he would want to. All he has to do is stay healthy and he can run the ball all day. We have a new offensive line coach and there will be more focus on the running game. And where would he go anyway?

Agree with Dirk. With all of the recent changes with coaches (a good thing IMHO) and offense, in particular, I would be very positive about the future if I were Josh.

wake blog? :confused:

It was not "bloggersodear", but a different one that I don't remember right off hand. I remember it was right around the same time Chris Givens announced he was off to the NFL. In the interview with the blogger Josh Harris said something to the effect of that he was not sure if he was coming back and he was probably going to transfer.

It was not "bloggersodear", but a different one that I don't remember right off hand. I remember it was right around the same time Chris Givens announced he was off to the NFL. In the interview with the blogger Josh Harris said something to the effect of that he was not sure if he was coming back and he was probably going to transfer.

Yeah, that never happened.

Just saying don't think there's been a quote of Josh Harris saying he was "probably going to transfer." Either way, nothing to see here.

The quote sounded like his odds of returning "weren't good", but whatever glad he's back.

Back