• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Pence scarier than Trump?

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
When Trump begged Kasich to be VP, Don the Con told Kasich the VP was going to be running the country in day-to-day practice. It's likely he did the same with Pence. But few really know who Pence is. Maybe we should look at his greatest hits:

He is a true believer in conversion therapy Amazing Pence still believes you can "cure" being gay.
He believes Religious Freedom Acts are justified He truly believes people should have the legal right to discriminate and not serve anyone in the LGBTQ community.
He opposed a Medicare drug benefit. In his qworld it was OK to make millions of seniors choose food, rent and prescription drugs.
His anti-abortion law was so extreme that a federal court struck it down.
As recently as 1998, he thought it was "hysteria" to thoink that smoking caused cancer. "“Time for a quick reality check,” he wrote. “Smoking doesn’t kill.”
He supports voter suppression laws. Hex seems to have never a restriction he doesn't like.

These are just a few of his extreme stances. This is a dangerous extreme man.

No. He's further to the right than Trump, and would make a horrible president, but he's not nearly as dangerous as Trump. I don't worry about Pence making a truly horrific mistake that has serious worldwide repercussions. Pence wouldn't do anything that couldn't be undone 4 years later.

I do think the VP's should get more attention this cycle, especially among voters who view Trump and Clinton as equally bad choices. There is a small but real chance that Pence/Kaine is president within 4 years. Trump/Hillary are on the old side as far as presidential candidates go and both are likely targets for impeachment (though if they haven't gotten Hillary by now I don't think they ever will).

It also wouldn't shock me if Trump quits before the end of his term. The job of President is actually pretty shitty if you think about it and takes a true commitment to public service to do it for 4-8 years. I'm not sure Trump has it in him.

Although the crazies in the House could impeach a ham sandwich, there's no way they get enough votes in the Senate to get rid of her. Ryan isn't crazy enough to do it.

But Trump could have a massive stroke while tweeting at 3 AM with all the people who would attack him. We might also run out of drones when Trump sends after people who talk negatively about him.

Although the crazies in the House could impeach a ham sandwich, there's no way they get enough votes in the Senate to get rid of her. Ryan isn't crazy enough to do it.

But Trump could have a massive stroke while tweeting at 3 AM with all the people who would attack him. We might also run out of drones when Trump sends after people who talk negatively about him.

Bill Clinton is no ham sandwich.

He was always looking for a sandwich.

01fd73196e14c38048cbe2103ff7061a.jpg

When Trump begged Kasich to be VP, Don the Con told Kasich the VP was going to be running the country in day-to-day practice. It's likely he did the same with Pence. But few really know who Pence is. Maybe we should look at his greatest hits:

He is a true believer in conversion therapy Amazing Pence still believes you can "cure" being gay.
He believes Religious Freedom Acts are justified He truly believes people should have the legal right to discriminate and not serve anyone in the LGBTQ community.
He opposed a Medicare drug benefit. In his qworld it was OK to make millions of seniors choose food, rent and prescription drugs.
His anti-abortion law was so extreme that a federal court struck it down.
As recently as 1998, he thought it was "hysteria" to thoink that smoking caused cancer. "“Time for a quick reality check,” he wrote. “Smoking doesn’t kill.”
He supports voter suppression laws. Hex seems to have never a restriction he doesn't like.

These are just a few of his extreme stances. This is a dangerous extreme man.

I don't know but it sure makes you wonder!

wakelaw, chris, et al. WILL DEFEND

somebody doesn't understand how taxes work for charitable organizations.

Nor do they understand how the Clinton Foundation works. Unlike many others, they actually do the work themselves.

Bob justifies Trump using OPM , given to a charity to buy a portrait of himself for Doral; using Trump Foundation donations to pay fines for his other businesses; using donations to buy a Tebow helmet that's on Trump's personal desk and much more.

I have never seen a poster who understands less and posts more than BSF.

Pence is scary for women, LGBTQ people, and non-whites.

Trump is scary for everyone.

If the American people elect Donald Trump, then they're going to get President Mike Pence. Let that marinate for a minute.

Back