• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is this bad sportsmanship or just funny?

mebanedeac

Reaction score
[video]http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24402437/knicks-jr-smith-fined-50000-for-recurring-unsportsmanlike-conduct[/video]

I think it is funny. But, probably bad sportsmanship too. Still, it is funny.

I vote for bad sportsmanship ... Marion could have gotten hurt if someone stepped on the shoestring.

I mean it's kind of funny (mostly because of the novelty), but considering that it was a live ball it's definitely f'ed up
If it was the front end of a two shot foul It wouldn't be so bad

It's not really that funny. Pantsing them would be funny.

Obviously it is bad sportsmanship. It's funny that he cares so little about anything that he would do it again after being warned knowing well that these games are recorded.

it's meh funny at best. dangerous and lame not to mention borderline cheating, IMO

neither. just dumb.

Considering the problems this guy has had regarding being a professional, coupled with the Knicks current record, and his playoff performance last year, this is beyond incredibly dumb. This guy has all the talent in the world and is costing himself millions. He just doesnt get it. About as mentally weak as they come.

Considering the problems this guy has had regarding being a professional, coupled with the Knicks current record, and his playoff performance last year, this is beyond incredibly dumb. This guy has all the talent in the world and is costing himself millions. He just doesnt get it. About as mentally weak as they come.

Yet he probably would have improved UNC's reading level on the recent study had he matriculated there instead of going straight to the pros.

Yet he probably would have improved UNC's reading level on the recent study had he matriculated there instead of going straight to the pros.

Haven't heard about that. Did someone start a thread yet?

Back