• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is this for real? (Trump guest posts photo of soldier who carries nuclear football)

NBD

but seriously; who the fuck is buying a flashlight app?
The type of people that would pay a $200,000 initiation fee and $14,000 a month to spend time with Donald Trump. Seriously, though. People download some really dumb shit. It isn't just flashlight apps that could be compromised.

I wake up every day thinking that I couldn't be more embarrassed by the President of the United States and the bar keeps moving. Even if you think this isn't a big deal, this is fucking amateur hour.

The type of people that would pay a $200,000 initiation fee and $14,000 a month to spend time with Donald Trump. Seriously, though. People download some really dumb shit. It isn't just flashlight apps that could be compromised.

I wake up every day thinking that I couldn't be more embarrassed by the President of the United States and the bar keeps moving. Even if you think this isn't a big deal, this is fucking amateur hour.

"Not Ready For Prime Time Players"

Back