• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is this the greatest week in board's history?

deacphan

Reaction score
i for one thank rj and townie for theuir triumphant return to these here boards. reminds me of another great period and feud in my life...

what a turn. love it.

throw in The Donald making a total ass of himself, and i think it's a lead pipe lock.

Numerous gems from Townie and the Cowboys fans too.

Don't forget the demise of Karl Hess at the hands of a great Demon Deac alumnus.

We need someone to tap in for Townie and fight with RJ through the weekend. RJ seems to be tiring, probably from throwing so many wild punches, so it may take some more PMs or emails to get him reengaged. If that happens, I'm willing to name this best week ever. Largely based on one awesome thread. I was watching Ultimate Survival Alaska a while ago and couldn't concentrate because I kept thinking "nothing going on on this awesome show is as awesome as what's probably going on in the RJ/Townie thread right now."

Kent, you're wrong. I'm bored. It's way too easy.

Back