• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Trump helping Biden?

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
As I've said over and over again, the Dems should not nominate anyone over 60 for POTUS in 2020. However, Trump's action, hate and racism may be creating something I haven't seen in my lifetime. A person who starts running on the premise of only serving one term.

With all the rancor and division Trump is intentionally creating and growing, there may be a road for Biden to say, "I will only serve one term. During that term, my top goal will be to heal America and bring us back together as a family. I will have people from both parties in my Cabinet and Administration. We can't keep fighting each other. It makes us weaker."

The people may eat this up. Like him or not, people on both sides like and trust Biden. Millions will believe him.

I would rather have a younger person, but this may be what happens as Trump continues.

Back