• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Is Trump the worst American ever? (Poll)

Is Donald Trump the single worst American citizen to ever live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you could kill Mitch or Trump tomorrow, its Mitch and its not even close. So that's my answer.

Mitch gets too much credit. Yeah, he’s the face of the GOP senate, but he only has power because the other Republican senators agree with him. If there were 20+ Republican senators who supported $2000 stimulus checks, they could successfully force a vote on it.

McConnell knows how to play the parliamentary game, but that doesn’t make him some sort of evil genius. It just means he has a knowledgeable staff.

I was about to post that Rupert Murdoch is Australian but that SOB got American citizenship in 1985.

I wonder how many of those people who get arrested will still love Trump after he turns his back on them and they lose their jobs.

Trump might just be the worst American

I wonder how many of those people who get arrested will still love Trump after he turns his back on them and they lose their jobs.

One has. He wore his company ID in the riot and break in. He was terminated for cause this morning.

McConnell's memo using some strange Senate rules to prevent a Senate impeachment trial until he leaves office puts him back in the running for worst American.

According to McConnell's memo, first reported on by The Washington Post, the pro-forma session will only be interrupted to conduct business if all 100 senators agree. Unless that happens, Senate proceedings will only begin an hour after Biden becomes president on January 20.

I'm now ready to vote yes on this. I wasn't sure before.

McConnell's memo using some strange Senate rules to prevent a Senate impeachment trial until he leaves office puts him back in the running for worst American.

He’s definitely near the top of the list.

This means Biden will take the presidency with 0 confirmed cabinet members, right?

Nice start, moscow Mitch.

This means Biden will take the presidency with 0 confirmed cabinet members, right?

Nice start, moscow Mitch.

Maybe, just maybe, the Senate confirms one or two of Biden's choices on Jan 19.

I still don't know if I would rate Trump as the worst individual American citizen ever (there's an awful lot of competition for that dubious honor), but after the events of the past week there's no longer any doubt whatsoever that he is the single worst POTUS in American history, bar none. He was already a very strong contender for that position, but this past week has cemented him at the dead last position, no question. As someone said on Meet the Press this morning, he's made Nixon (who at least resigned) look like a statesman, and that's really going some. He also managed to create a situation where the Confederate flag was taken into the very seat and heart of the federal government, which Jefferson Davis and Robert E. Lee were never able to do. Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, and Franklin D. Roosevelt nearly always finish in the Top 3 of presidents in rankings by historians, Trump is now the Anti-Lincoln, Washington, and FDR, all wrapped into one twisted, bloated, miserable orange-painted man.

Back