• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Isaac Haas Summary, Please

slickdeac

Reaction score
I don't have time to read 230939 pages on WFU message board everyday...can someone give a succinct, accurate timeline of what has taken place with this young man?

Thanks,

Slick

Take an ambien. Don't lose any sleep. He will announce tomorrow.

I don't have time to read 230939 pages on WFU message board everyday...can someone give a succinct, accurate timeline of what has taken place with this young man?

Thanks,

Slick

I don't have time to write your boards executive summaries.

"Steve McCroskey: Jacobs, I want to know absolutely everything that's happened up till now.

Jacobs: Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it."

I like the not-so-veiled insult at posters, followed by asking posters for help.

I like the not-so-veiled insult at posters, followed by asking posters for help.

Happens on here all the time. "I don't have time like all of you LOOSERS to spend all day on a message board because I spend my time with REAL FRIENDS and WORKING AT MY SUCCESSFUL JOB, but find the information you discuss to be important and would love for you to summarize it into bite-sized pieces for me kthxbye."

Summary: [Redacted] sucks, took Haas a little while to fully realize that, changed his mind at the last minute to go play for a good coach at Purdue.

Thanks,

Slick

Well, of course you do! There are 24 hours in a day; now, what you do with your time is your business. But it is illogical and a downright fabrication to say you don't have enough time.

That said (with all due respect), I find that reading longer threads backwards creates its own summary of sorts.

Roger sends.

Thanks,

Slick

Well, of course you do! There are 24 hours in a day; now, what you do with your time is your business. But it is illogical and a downright fabrication to say you don't have enough time.

That said (with all due respect), I find that reading longer threads backwards creates its own summary of sorts.

Roger sends.

Back