• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ISAIAH MUCIUS COMMITS!!!

"showed the ability to guard three positions"

Ayo, the King of Taking What I Post on Twitter and Not Crediting Me For It.
I recall posting maybe one box score from you like 3 years ago. Alrighty. Carry on.

I recall posting maybe one box score from you like 3 years ago. Alrighty. Carry on.

Hahaha. Then this makes twice. And I've caught both times?

The info is readily available to everyone, but you also could have just shared the tweet instead. Just be nice. I thought we were cool now?

The info is readily available to everyone, but you also could have just shared the tweet instead. Just be nice. I thought we were cool now?

We all know where this is headed...

tenor.gif

What's the correct pronunciation of Mucius?

Last Deacon from Far Rockaway, NY was Stacey Castle who I was convinced was going to be awesome for us. Oops.

When were we not? I can't even remember interacting with you on here about anything. Strange post. Will be sure to cite you when the time comes like another 3 years from now.

Anyways...

0_YD02ig_400x400.jpg

This is huge. D Mann is doing work. Is Zeke a common nickname for Isaiah? I feel like I've heard that before.

Not sure if serious. Heard it with Isiah Thomas of the Pistons.

Well, he made the turn around jumper in the commitment video, so there's that. :thumbsup:

Back