• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

This shit is not popular (Exhibit number 4080)

This dude just does not give a shit about Palestinians:

Another doctor who attended was taken aback when she showed Biden prints of photos of malnourished children and women in Gaza — to which Biden responded that he had seen those images before. The problem, the doctor said, was that she had printed the photos from her own iPhone.

"This speaks volumes to the dismissive nature of the administration when it comes to strong-willed action towards a permanent cease-fire or, at a bare minimum, a red line on the invasion of Rafah," Dr. Nahreen H. Ahmed told NBC News.

I'm not cease fire because its fair to Hamas, I'm just afraid of a giant cluster fuck killing civilians and isolating Israel.

I can’t read Yiddish, but I’m curious to know if Netanyahu and his war cabinet use the same powerless/helpless rhetoric when they explain their actions in Gaza? They can’t help it, they have to do it, they are forced to do it, the alternative is always worse.

Lol bro I don't think anybody there is speaking Yiddish

I'm not cease fire because its fair to Hamas, I'm just afraid of a giant cluster fuck killing civilians and isolating Israel.
man if you're afraid of a giant cluster fuck killing civilians and isolating Israel then you should check out what the IDF is doing to Palestine rn

I voted Biden last time. Having issues now. Don't really like RFK Jr., hate Trump.

Rafah is a red line. A million people packed in there and maybe 13-20K Hamas fighters doesn't make sense. Although I have no problem with the IDF bombing the shit out of Iranian military operations. So, I want a leader who can differentiate and persuade.

I confuse whether Hebrew or Yiddish are the common language vs the ultra orthodox language - I meant Hebrew.
pretty sure yiddish was actually banned in Israel at some point in modern history. I'm thinking the pressure came from scholastic hebraists. it's still among the most popular Jewish languages, and you're right that it's still spoken among hasidim and orthodox populations

biden saying immediate ceasefire now in the call but approving more bombs the same day as the airstrikes is some kind of headspace
Apparently Israel had some proposal to move over a million Gazans away from Rafah into a makeshift tent city, in order to completely level Rafah with minimum civilian casualties, but when the administration pressed them on the details for this plan, Israel-IDF only had 1/4 of the tents necessary, and no plans for providing food, water, or toilets/sanitation.

Back