• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Israel Attacked and its Response

You think the government is ignoring the mass rallies this weekend?

You think the government is ignoring the mass rallies this weekend?
So your argument is that you believe the Israeli government cares about the hostages now, six months after 10/7, because of rallies last weekend?

No, they have demanded a return previously. They are not tone deaf.

They realize that the return of hostages at any cost is becoming unpopular.

Withdrawing troops and not attacking Rafah is what kind of action?

Again, read the article, Hamas is not only stopping aid, it's losing support.

No, they have demanded a return previously. They are not tone deaf.

They realize that the return of hostages at any cost is becoming unpopular.

Netanyahu brought supporters into his meetings with the families of hostages to defend his position that the return of hostages were secondary. Months ago.

It was not a release at any cost. And times have changed, as well as the support for the government.

Yes, times have changed, slightly, because Biden finally decided to make some demands. Not because the wildly corrupt Israeli PM has changed.

Let me guess, you are pro choice, pro gay marriage and pro gay adoption, all of which Hamas would execute people for doing.

I am, so I hate Hamas and they are fucking terrorists who started this.

Let me guess, you are pro choice, pro gay marriage and pro gay adoption, all of which Hamas would execute people for doing.

I am, so I hate Hamas and they are fucking terrorists who started this.
Oooooooooof, man, you ran out of arguments, eh?

Honestly, that's sad for Israel, if you can't defend them without trying to claim that critics must be on the side of Hamas.

OH, also, this seems like a good time to remind everyone that it was the Israeli PM that argued for propping up Hamas. And allowed funding to continue to Hamas. It is not American progressives that support Hamas, it is Netanyahu.

No, its American progressives in their anti-colonial world view that support Hamas.

Have you been following American Democratic primaries on the subject?

No, Fatah and Hamas hate each other. I posted an article about it a page ago. No one reads it because it undermines their position.

No, its American progressives in their anti-colonial world view that support Hamas.

Have you been following American Democratic primaries on the subject?
Netanyahu was very open about his support for Hamas pre-10/7.

Why are you discussing American primaries? Do you think American progressives have more impact on Israeli policy than Netanyahu?

So, no defense for the Israeli's PM support of Hamas? Just an absurd claim that the moderate US President is really super progressive?

OK, I'm done then. Not interested in arguing with someone who will always return to what they want to believe.

The uncommitted vote is being driven by progressives against Biden. They fear it will lead to a narrow Trump reelection, and rightfully so.

You are done.

As for "support for Hamas," I'll give you this from NPR.

Last edited:
Back