• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It’s time Ronnie

loyal2afault

Reaction score
Pull the trigger and end this fatally failed experiment. How much more national embarrassment does it take?🤮

[video]https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/7311d34d-386f-4ee4-94e9-2c4151a068b6[/video]

Pull the trigger and end this fatally failed experiment. How much more national embarrassment does it take?🤮

It’s on Fox regional, so not everyone knows about the embarrassment right now.

Won't happen. Wellman too arrogant to admit two mistakes in a row.

I swear Danny should remake himself as the next Pete Newell. Go on vacation. Travel the world. Work one month a year w your prestigious big man camp. Done. Bliss. Happiness.

It was time after after the Gardner Webb loss. Yes, losing to Houston Baptist was bad but that could have been explained as a bad night. But then losing to Gardner Webb in the same season threw that out the window. Firing DM after Gardner Webb would have given Nestor almost a week before ACC play with the Cornell game to get his feet wet.

Of course he probably should have been fired at the end of last season.

I swear Danny should remake himself as the next Pete Newell. Go on vacation. Travel the world. Work one month a year w your prestigious big man camp. Done. Bliss. Happiness.

We are doing no one any favors keeping Manning here. We finally let BZ get back to his calling as an NBA assistant. Let Manning go do something worthwhile with his life.

End this for all involved, Wellman

We are doing no one any favors keeping Manning here. We finally let BZ get back to his calling as an NBA assistant. Let Manning go do something worthwhile with his life.

Riding Bill Self's coattails.

i dunno, manning cashes checks either way

i dunno, manning cashes checks either way

True but at some point there are diminishing return on happiness from money.

BZ was one truly unhappy dude. Hard to tell with Manning as I am not even sure he is not some kind of an early robot prototype without the emotion chip.

BZ was one truly unhappy dude. Hard to tell with Manning as I am not even sure he is not some kind of an early robot prototype without the emotion chip.

tenor.gif

Won't happen. Wellman too arrogant to admit two mistakes in a row.

Even Ronnie's hubris will not come into play in regards to whether a mistake was made, as it is evident to everyone in the world that the BB stank piling up in WS is beyond disgusting and a complete disaster. Wellman is smart enough to know that no action or inaction on his part is going to matter in people's judgment as to the circus show that head ringmaster DM is now running.

Reality is he knows and everyone knows he has basically torpedoed our once respectable BB program and now the only question is does Ronnie really want to look like the petulant, bratty dolt kid that just doesn't care and wants to really give it to those he has a gripe with forcing either BOT or Hatch's hand to see who wields more power/influence as his last hurrah or does he act in the best interest of the program. He has clearly shown over and over he doesn't care about the BB program along with Hatch and apparently our big boy donors as they sit idly by watching the ship sink. But hey - at least the donors have a spot at the table! I think Ronnie is hopefully above that and will move forward in diff. direction, but honestly nothing would surprise me at this point.

RW is not doing Danny any favors letting him stay and embarrass himself and the University twice a week. Do the humane thing and let him go or convince him to resign

Everyone here is already talking about who we will hire in March but I'm really not sure Emporer Wellman will make a move. I think he's content sitting in his tower, cashing those ludicrous checks, and fiddling while the Joel burns. He's essentially destroyed the Deacon faithfuls resistance by throwing us in the coliseum with the beasts of bzdick and Manning so that now we are hiding in the catacombs, waiting praying for some high ranking board member general to realize he's appointed his horse as senator and lost his damn mind. Until one of those board members overthrows the mad king, I fear our program will perpetually burn.

Everyone here is already talking about who we will hire in March but I'm really not sure Emporer Wellman will make a move. I think he's content sitting in his tower, cashing those ludicrous checks, and fiddling while the Joel burns. He's essentially destroyed the Deacon faithfuls resistance by throwing us in the coliseum with the beasts of bzdick and Manning so that now we are hiding in the catacombs, waiting praying for some high ranking board member general to realize he's appointed his horse as senator and lost his damn mind. Until one of those board members overthrows the mad king, I fear our program will perpetually burn.

You dont seem to realize that our board of trustees is an honorary position offered to the big donors but with no real authority.

Back