• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It has to be asked...

Will we go 0-fer

• Total voters
Not if Travis stays, and I've heard he more than likely will.

Too tough to call right now...plenty more could happen before the season starts.

Wow, I may have just posted the most lopsided poll in OGBoards history.

Well, going 0-fer means losing to GT twice, BC twice... I just don't see that all happening, as bad as we may end up next season.

I still firmly believe that if Bz can coach the correct offense to our guys, we could have an offensively effective team. However, I don't see it happening.

Let's revisit the poll in October. We still don't know what the roster will look like.

We still will play BC at home and GT twice.

I think people forget how frustrating Carson and TC were this past season. Fields didn't play. We have no depth, but our actual ACC-caliber players will be here and be a year older.

This thread should be deleted immediatelty! recruits and their fa,ilies rread these boards!

Well, going 0-fer means losing to GT twice, BC twice... I just don't see that all happening, as bad as we may end up next season.

I still firmly believe that if Bz can coach the correct offense to our guys, we could have an offensively effective team. However, I don't see it happening.

If we're going to beat GT, it will have to be in Winston. We NEVER win in Atlanta. We could have an intra-squad scrimmage in Atlanta and both teams would lose.

We still will play BC at home and GT twice.

This. Enough other awful teams to eke out 2-4 ACC Ws, assuming CJ & Travis stay healthy. Will prolly actually be better than this past season, just extremely raw and at least as bad on the boards. And some decent frosh and a terrible national rep, we could lead the league in backdoor covers.

Absolutely not. Clemson, BC, and GT will all be bad.

Back