• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ITC Chat Thread - Kurt Loder vs Carson Daly WYG

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got the gold dollar coins for our kids, made it feel special (and because they would buy things by giving us money and us putting on the CC, we always had a recycled supply - I think we used like $4 of coins for 3 kids)

lol…that’s great.

Yeah, those golden dollars seem kinda rare and so fun, which I think is more the point rather than any particular monetary value.

Ooof.

They’re replacing the road and sewer/water lines one block over. Something like jackhammer noise is ruining my chill off-work morning ambiance.

Our street is up next and it’ll be nice when done but sure wish it would be done more quickly.

I don’t know if it’s just because they are enormous bulls are or because people do this for a living, but man rodeo bulls have some bad ass names. Imagine hearing you have to ride Pearl Harbor or Slingblade.

I don’t know if it’s just because they are enormous bulls are or because people do this for a living, but man rodeo bulls have some bad ass names. Imagine hearing you have to ride Pearl Harbor or Slingblade.

All Lamborghini models are named for famous fighting bulls

Speaking of used cars, I have to give CarMax credit. We bought a Jeep a few weeks ago, then decided we wanted one with all the bells and whistles. We found one at another CarMax dealer, and are having it shipped to the Winston location. They provide a tracker so you can see where it is each day, and its now in CLT. Meanwhile, as long as its within 30 days and less than 1500 miles, we can return the previously purchased Jeep and get a full refund. The salesman told us to dog this one if we wanted to, so we've been playing with it, taking it through creeks and over trails. For their faults, CarMax is pretty spot on with their customer service and return policy.

Man kids do not give a shit about the Tiananmen Square Massacre.
You just have to relate it to something they are familiar with.

Hey kids, imagine if the cops were allowed to do what they wanted to do during the Black Lives Matters protests. But we live in America, so they couldn’t for the most part and instead we posted black squares on Instagram.

I would think kids who get a steady diet of Fox News and newsmax from their family and friends would be all about hearing about some heinous shit that the CCP pulled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back