• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It's A Boy!

Count Ceasar Von Frankenstein

I'm rooting for Prince, Akeem, or Albert.

What is so fascinating to me (and I guess this is the case with every baby born, be it into abject poverty or crazy wealth, but it just really struck me with this one) is just how ridiculous its life circumstances are compared to every other baby that was born yesterday. It's just a baby that eats and poops like every other baby... but THIS one gets to be King of England. I realize this is kind of a "uh, yeah... no shit" statement, but when you think about it - geez.

What is so fascinating to me (and I guess this is the case with every baby born, be it into abject poverty or crazy wealth, but it just really struck me with this one) is just how ridiculous its life circumstances are compared to every other baby that was born yesterday. It's just a baby that eats and poops like every other baby... but THIS one gets to be King of England. I realize this is kind of a "uh, yeah... no shit" statement, but when you think about it - geez.

yep "life isn't fair" is an easier way to say all of that

Back