• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

IT'S ABOUT THAT TIME...The official prediction thread

my favorite prediction thus far

jim-cramer-obama-pick.jpg

Cramer also said Wachovia would survive. Ten days later they were toast.

It won't be too long before Texas is blue and Cramer has the last laugh.

Obama 303
Romney 235

Romney takes Florida and NC, Obama wins every other toss up state (NH, VA, Colorado, Wisconsin, Iowa, Ohio, Pennsylvania)

Obama 49.9
Romney 45.8

Sticking by this for the electoral vote...I think the popular vote is going to be something like 49.9 to 47.5 though.

I'm going to alter my predictions with the latest poll swing favoring the President

EC:
Obama - 294 (Iowa; Minn.; Ohio; Virginia; NH)
Romney - 244 (Flordia; NC; Colorado)

Pop vote:
Obama - 50.6%
Romney - 48.8%

Obama - 332
Romney - 206

Popular:
Obama - 50.4
Romney - 49

I'm going to alter my predictions with the latest poll swing favoring the President

EC:
Obama - 294 (Iowa; Minn.; Ohio; Virginia; NH)
Romney - 244 (Flordia; NC; Colorado)

Pop vote:
Obama - 50.6%
Romney - 48.8%

Minnesota?

Obama 303-235. Romney picks up NC, FL, IN and NE-02. Obama wins popular vote by 1.5% or so.

I could be wrong though, especially if all the polls overestimated D turnout. R's are clearly more motivated this time around.

I don't either, but Silver has it literally at 50/50 right now (meaning great odds if you buy that % over at intrade).

I don't either, but Silver has it literally at 50/50 right now (meaning great odds if you buy that % over at intrade).

Silver also has Mexico ranked as the #6 national team in the world on his FIFA ranking that he created.

I'm starting to think Romney pulls this out.

Because I'm a liberal, so I'm programmed to freak out.

Back