• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It's Not Cool To Like Rush. That's OK.

971.f.jpg

I always felt disrespect for them not being in the RRHoF, but I'm not super excited their going in. The Hall of Fame hardly seems for Rock and Roll, right, Randy Newman?

RnR HoF is a joke. That said, they certainly deserve to be in, if for nothing else than their pure instrumental ability. I'm one of those seemingly rare people who can appreciate their music in small doses, but doesn't love the band either. YYZ is probably their best song (in no small part to the lack of vocals). Red Barchetta is a tremendous song. I like to hear Tom Saywer or Spirit of Radio once every couple of months or so. But I'm certainly not putting on a Rush album to listen to in its entirety.

I thought this was going to be about Rush Limbaugh. Oh well. I know that Rush's drummer rides a BMW. :rimshot: Now you know all I know about Rush.

I love Geddy's voice. I think she's a great singer.

Back